After much silence, Blizzard Entertainment’s developers turned their attention to Warcraft III: The Reforged, the well-received remaster the studio’s iconic strategy game. A new update was released to the title, which can be downloaded from the PTR servers. Three new features are available: Ranked play, leaderboards, and player profiles.
The team plans to test the update over a three- to three week period to collect data, get feedback from testers, and test new systems.
We will continue to deliver multiple updates in the coming year. But, rather than telling you, we want to show you. Keep in touch with the official Warcraft III Reforged Site to stay up to date with all the latest developments. A warcraft group is the 3rd party Warcraft Team.
WARCRAFT III: REFORGED VERSION 1.33.0 PATCH NOTES
- Players now have the option to choose between Play Ranking or Play Unranked.
- Seasons are already in stock
- The ladder will change after a Season is over. Players can view their history via their Profile or Leaderboards.
- The proportion of race records you have can’t be matched, just like your metric score.
- To be placed, players must participate in five placement matches per race.
- After you have played a Ranked Match, the screen will show you where your MMR has been revised.
- Another rating is:
- The Leaderboard section now allows players to view their rank. You can view this from the Versus screen.
- You can filter the Leaderboard by user-names or divide race and mode.
- You can now access your profile by right-clicking on the player icon at the right edge.
- Return to the player’s account. Click a right and then click a window.
- Multiple adjustments have been made to campaign maps.