Old World Console Commands: Money, Units and Improvements in Cities, Maps, Set Everything, and admin Console Commands
Old World Console Cheats and Commands – Cheats
These are all the Cheats & Console commands:
- Do Event Sory = doeventstory_TYPE
- Test Events = testEvents
- Event Story Max Prio = eventstorymaxprio EVENTSTORY_TYPE
- Add Everything = addeverything Int (playerIndex). > Example: addeverything 200 0.
- Add Money = addmoney.int (playerIndex).
- Add Yield = addyield Type YIELD_TYPE att (playerIndex).
- Add Unit = addunit UNIT_TYPE tileID playerIndex (BARBARIAN_TYPE)
- Add General = addgeneral tileID characterID
- Remove Top Unit = removetopunit tileID
- Remove Units = removeunit tileID
- Add Improvement = addimprovement IMPROVEMENT_TYPE tileID (playerIndex) (RELIGION_TYPE) (buildTurns)
- Remove Improvement = removeimprovement tileID
- Finish Improvement = finishimprovement tileID
- Add Vegetation = addvegetation VEGETATION_TYPE (tileID)
- Remo Vevegetation = removevegetation (tileID)
- Make Nation = makenation playerIndex NAT_TYPE
- Add City = addcity TileID playerIndex (FAMILY_TYPE).
- Set City Owner = tileID playerIndex
- Set Tile Name = setTileName tileIndex tileNameUnderscoreForSpace
- Reveal Map = revealmap playerID
- Full Reveal Map = fullrevealmap
- Set Tribe Alliance = SetTribeAlliance Tribe_TYPE playerID
- Set Tribe Hostile = setTribeHostile playerID
- Set Team Hostile = setTeamHostile teamID teamID
- Set Tribe Truce = setTribeTruce. TRIBE_TYPE playerID
- Set Team Truce = setTeamTruce teamID teamID
- Set Tribe Peace = setTribePeace playerID
- Set Team Peace = setTeamPeace teamID teamID
- Set Tribe Ally = setBarbarianAlly BARBARIAN_TYPE playerID
- Set Team Alliance = teamID, setTeamAlliance
- Add goal = addgoal (playerID).
- Removing goal = Remove currentGoalID (playerID).
- Finish goal = finishgoal type (fail).
- New character = newcharacter (playerID) (FAMILY_TYPE) (age) (fillValue)
- Make dead = makedead characterID
- Add trait = addtrait TRAIT_TYPE (characterID)
- Remove trait = removetrait TRAIT_TYPE (characterID)
- Set rating = setting RATING_TYPE rating
- Set experience = setexperience experience (characterID)
- Set cognomen = setcognomen COGNOMEN_TYPE (characterID)
- Set nation = setnation NATION_TYPE, characterID
- Setfamily = setfamily FAMILY_TYPE. CharacterID
- Set Courtier = setCourtier COURTIER_TYPE (characterID)
- Add relationship = addrelationship character1ID character2ID
- Remove relationship = Removerelationship RELATIONSHIP_TYPE Character1ID character2ID
- Add Character Memory = addCharacterMemory characterID
- Set Religion = setReligion RELIGION_TYPE characterId
- Add Family Memory = addFamilyMemory FAMILY_TYPE FAMILY_TYPE
- Set Family Head = setFamilyHead FAMILY_TYPE CharacterID
- Add PlayerMemory = playerMemoryOwnerID
- Add Team Memory = addTeamMemory playerMemoryOwnerTarget
- Set Player Leader = setPlayerLeader characterID playerID
- Add Tribe Memory = playerMemoryOwner
- Set Tribe Leader = setTribeLeader characterID
- AddReligion Memory = playerMemoryOwner MEMORYRELIGION_TYPE
- Set Religion Head = setReligionHead RELIGION_TYPE characterId
- Turn lock = turnlock
- Autoplay = autoplay NUM_TURNS
- Set Team Victory = setTeamVictory VICTORY_TYPE groupID
- Achievement = Setachievement ACHIEVEMENT_TYPE playerID
- Reload mods = www.reloadmods.com
- Dump console commands = dumpconsolecommands
- Dump hotkeys commands = dumphotkeyscommands
- Dump profiler data = dumpprofilerdata filename
- Memory profiler snapshot = memoryprofilersnapshot filename
How do I open the console?
Use the key to the left (1 on the keyboard) and press.
- (Better) Add All = addeverything (playerIndex). > Example: addeverything 200 0.
- Add Money = addmoney.int (playerIndex).
Old World Console Commands and Cheats – Deb Menu
These are all the Debug Menu Commands.
- SHIFT+M – Reveal Map
- SHIFT+R– Add Goods and Cash
- SHIFT+ (1-6) – Switch Active Player
- SHIFT+CTRL+R – Reload Infos XML’s
How do I open the debug menu?
To bring up the debug menu, press Alt+D while you are playing the game
Other Console Commands and Cheats Guides
- Turbo Overkill
- Bloodborne PSX
- Saints Row the Third
- Postal 4 No Regerts
- V Rising