Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds: Reroll Guide and Tier List – – What you should aim at, how to Reroll, and the Tier list (Target characters ranked from Tier S to Tier D).
It is possible to do x10 rerolls very quickly. The important thing is to not waste them and to know what you should aim to achieve.
Other Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds guides : Codes and PC Controls. Vista Locations. Chest Locations. Daily and Weekly Reset Times.
Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds Reroll List & Guide – How To Reroll
These are the steps for rerolling
- Start the game – Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds
- Click on the Summons 10 button to activate it
- If you like your characters enough to not need to reroll, you can choose a character, or accept if you aren’t:
- Tap again on the summons to access 10 multi-pools (10 Reroll Chances).
- If you still are not satisfied with the results after using the x10 Rerolls:
- Start with a brand new account and uninstall the game
What should you aim for?
It doesn’t matter how many stars you get. We will show you the tier list in the next section. You can be happy if you achieve a Tier SS character or a Tier 4 star character.
Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds Reroll Guide & Tier List – Tier List
This is the tier listing of the game. The best characters are Tier SS characters and Tier D characters are the worst, so make sure you get a Tier SS character with 4 stars or Tier S.
- SS Tier: Petal, Hippocampus
- S Tier: Oroboros, Mite, Sparkee, Suiryu, Hog-Goblin, Dinoceros
- A Tier: Thumbelemur, Splisher, Molten Lion, Stagthorn, Penguicorn, Shrimpaler, Crab-O-Lantern, Rimu
- B Tier: Crowhawks, Draggles, Flutterbys, Bunnybots, Arachnes and Ebon Taurex.
- C Tier: Naja. Rambunctus. Whambat. Worker Bumbler. Petromaton. Prince Of Whales. Disbeleaf. Hooray.
- D Tier: Pipsqueak, Stitcher, Jabber, Sillymander, Taurex, Ruff, Bonehead, Mandragorer, Shellraiser
The Tier list of classes may be of interest to you as well
- S Tier: The Swordsman
- The Destroyer is a Tier
- B Tier: The Rogue & The Engineer
- The Witch is the C Tier