Cold Iron Studios and 20th Century Games announced that the development of Aliens: Fireteam Elite will be available across every platform on August 30th 2022. The new content will be available through Steam on Xbox One, Xbox X/S, Xbox 4 and Xbox 5. It is required to have an exact copy of the base game to play the game’s pathogens.
To show a glimpse at the plot that will unfold in Pathogen The developers have put out this new trailer.
Every kind of enemy is an adversity pathogen that is deadly, and noxious new threats are part of a new threat. Be calm. The Pathogen expansion introduces new maps, environments as well as weapons in your AFE experience. Discover the secrets of destroyed ruins, dive deep into hives of enemies and stay clear of the deadly dangers. What are you going to do?
Particularly, the pathogens comprised:
- 3 new missions have been added to the campaign to combat pathogens.
- 8 weapons, 2 for every type of weapon.
- A brand new Perk for every kit in the class which has a modus for the player’s primary ability.
- New weapons attachments that do not have special attributes might be in existence.
- Items at 6 o’clock 5 items for each class, as well as 7 per class for each syllabe.
- New Colors for Weapons and 9 Decals to customize your gun.
- 10 new cards that connect with Fireteams.
However, Pathogen is a an upgrade for a fee for Aliens: Fireteam Elite, it is a free update available to all players was released on the same day the expansion was released. This update will include an all-new hardcore mode which combines marines and extreme dangers to survival. Crossplay is scheduled to launch for July and will have the option for players to play together , regardless of the game platform they are playing on.
Review the trailer and then head over to the official website for Aliens: Fireteam, which is seeking more information.