Naraka Bladepoint Save Files. Find Save Files Location quickly and easily. We can help you find it.
Naraka Bladepoint Save Files for Windows
Naraka Bladepoint Save files – Steam Play
Path: /steamapps/compatdata/ 1203220 /pfx/
- Go to > “C”/
- Search > “Users”.
- Click > “UserName”, (cloud your UserName).
- Go to > AppData.
AppData not appearing
This is how to show hidden files and folders.
It is possible for some folders to remain hidden depending on how you configured Windows. We will explain how to remove them.
The latest > Windows 10 operating systems
- Search the taskbar and type folder. Then, select “Show hidden folders and files” from the search results.
- Select “Show hidden folders and files” under Advanced settings, then click “OK”.
Windows 8.1 operating systems
- Swipe in at the right edge of your screen > select Search. If you are using a mouse, point at the upper-right corner and drag the mouse pointer down. Then select Search.
- Type folder into the search box and select “Folder Options”.
- Click the “View” tab.
- Select “Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives” under “Advanced Settings” and then click “OK”.
Old Windows 7 operating systems
- Click the Start button and then choose “Control Panel > Appearance & Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select “View”.
- Select “Advanced Settings” > “Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives” and then click OK.
Sometimes it can be difficult to locate or find games in certain games. Naraka Bladepoint will show you exactly where to find the “save file” folder.
You might not always find it when you search. Other times, you can search Regedit for it. Sometimes, you can even find it in your AppData file. We will assist you with this simple and easy task.
Bruce Lee and his Nunchucks have now joined Naraka: Bladepoint. This 60-player PVP mythical action combat adventure features martial arts-inspired melee combat, gravity defying movement, massive melee & ranged weapon arsenals, legendary customizable heroes, and epic abilities.
- Developer 24 Entertainment
- Publisher: NetEase Games Montreal
- Microsoft Windows Platforms 5