My Hero Ultra Impact Reroll Guide – Rerolling is a simple process therefore, make use of it and create the most popular characters.
My Hero Ultra Impact Reroll Guide – Steps
The steps to follow when rerolling into MHA Ultra Impact
- Create an account on My Hero Ultra Impact and make your account.
- Follow the tutorial to the letter.
- The banner is 10-pull and includes UR and SR grade characters.
- Make sure you check the cards you receive.
- Press Redo to roll the same number of times as you’d like.
- When you are satisfied with your cards, press after which you can press the “OK”. It will then give you the warning that you won’t be able to roll again after this point.
- You must confirm this to play with the cards you’ve received
You can connect the accounts (social networks as well as email) at the start. So long as you don’t click “OK” after rerolling, it’s not a problem.
My Hero Ultra Impact Reroll Guide – Target
Because it’s so simple to reroll your character in MHA Ultra Impact, you must make an effort to obtain two top-tier URs plus one Character from the SR. In the end it’s a matter of which SR will work for you, it’s important to have two good URs. we’ll give you this list to go through it.
For the best reroll, you need to play multiple times until you reach 2 Level 1 of UR. It could take some time but, since the game is simple for you, then must take advantage of it
- Katsuki Bakugo (Blue)
- Shoto Todoroki (Green)
- Momo Yaoyorozu (Blue)
- Ochaco Uraraka (Green)
If you are exhausted of trying, an alternative is to opt with an Ur Tier 1 and an Tier 2 UR Tier 2
- Eijiro Kirishima (Red)
- Hawks (Green)
- All for One (Purple)
- Shota Aizawa (Yellow)
- Izuku Midoriya (Yellow)
- Izuku Midoriya (Red)
We’ve just shown the most effective options for Reroll, in case you’re interested in looking at the complete list in MHA Ultra-Impact Tier List. Tier List