Mountains of Power Event – Pokemon Go Get ready to rock!
Mountains of Power Event – Pokemon Go. Keep checking our pokemon events schedule to ensure you don’t miss any information about Pokemon!
Mountains of Power Event- Pokemon Go Intro
We will need a Rock and Steel type pokemon to unlock the second lock. Spark will help us to do it. To get there, we will have to walk through mountains that are similar to those of Johto and Sinnoh.
Mountains of Power Event – Pokemon Go Enero 2020
We will collaborate with spark (yellow group)
You will receive a bonus: 1/2 walking to win hearts with your friend.
This event will be about catching and hatching pokemon as well as winning candies along with your partner.
Sometimes, these will be:
Field Research Tasks will be available for you to encounter:
- Geodude de Alola
- One-Star Raids: Geodude de Alola / Onix / Beldum /Bronzor
- Three Star Raids : Ursaring / Donphan / Medicham / Absol
- Five-Star Raids: Heatran
- Mega Raids: Mega Aerodactyl
- 2km eggs: Poliwag- Bellsprout- Swinub- Meditite- Barboach- Swablu- Bunnelby
- 5 km eggs: Onix – Azurill – Happiny – Munchlax – Snover – Froakie – Hippopotas
- 10 km eggs: Audino – Darumaka – Mienfoo – Rufflet – Espurr – Goomy – Noibat
- Adventure Sync Rewards > 5 km eggs: Cranidos – Shieldon – Frillish – Skrelp – Clauncher – Dedenne
- Adventure Sync Rewards > 10 km eggs: Dratini – Bagon – Beldum – Riolu – Deino – Noibat
- Incent: Higher effectiveness for Incense when stationary or moving.
- Remote Raids – Higher damage for Pokemon who participate in remote raids.
- PokeStop: Gifts Guaranteed from PokeStop spins
- Candy – One more Pokemon Candy for trading Pokemon
- Candy XL – Guaranteed Candy XL for trading Pokemon
After the event, we can think about Community Day
January 16. Click here to keep up.