How To Play Kahoot – Step-by-step guide to finding games, inviting friends, and all the mechanics of playing Kahoot
Step-by-step instructions on how to play Kahoot
Step by step, learn how to play the Kahoot Game
- Register to log in or create an account if you don’t already have one.
- You can find a game by clicking Discover (Top Navigation Bar). There are hundreds of games available in the library. Choose the one that you like best or you can try all.
- Click Play
- Choose Classic game
- PIN: You will receive the PIN when the game begins. This PIN can be shared with anyone who wants to play with it.
- Other Players: To allow another player to join, they must enter their PIN. So share it with anyone you wish
- Click Start when all players you wish to play have been added to the Lobby
- Questions: After you press the start button, you and other players can answer questions on the shared screen.
- Leaderboard: The leaderboard displays the 5 most successful players after each round of questions.
- Winner: The winner is announced on all screens after the game has ended
Congratulations! You have just played your first Kahoot game. Now you are ready to learn how to play the second.
If you are unsure of any steps, this video tutorial is from the Kahoot YouTube channel
- Play Kahoot games > Use Discover to locate a game
- Select Classic by clicking play
- Invite all the other players (Share your PIN and click Start).
How to Play Kahoot.
We provide links to guides and other information if you are interested in hacks or tricks to help you create your own quiz or game.
- Kahoot Winner Bot
- How to Make Game & Quiz In Kahoot
- How to Join A Game in Kahoot
- Kahoot Hack Auto Answer
- Best Kahoot Names
Kahoot! Kahoot! is a game-based platform for learning. It’s used in educational technology at schools and other educational institutions. The learning games called “kahoots” are multiple-choice quizzes created by users that can be accessed through a web browser or via the Kahoot App.