How to Make Netherite In Minecraft How to make Netherite armor and gear in Minecraft: Where to find Crafting Recipes, Locations, and more
Netherite, a rare material from The Nether, is used primarily for upgrading diamond gear. The Netherite items can be dissolved in lava and re-used as diamonds, but are stronger and more durable than the latter.
How to make netherite in Minecraft Crafting
These are the two crafting methods to make scraps or Ingots.
- Netherite Scrap: Use fuel to melt ancient materials in a furnace/blast furnace.
- Netherite Ingot: Take 4 netherite scraps, 4 gold ingots, and combine them (shapeless recipes). Netherite ingots are useful for upgrading diamond items to netherite.
The next thing to learn is where to find scraps and ancient debris.
Where can I find Netherite and other ancient debris?
There are two choices: either find Netherite in scraps or ingots, or locate the ingredient (Ancient Debris), with which you can make Netherite Scraps.
- The Nether is home to ancient debris, particularly at Y-levels 8-22 (most commonly found at y level 15-21). You will find an average of 1.65 ancient debris pieces per chunk. However, you will need a netherite or diamond pickaxe (better).
- Netherite Scraps and Ingots: In Bastion, in the Nether
- Bridge Chances: 0%
- Generic Chances: Netherite scraps 4,5%
- Hoglin Stable Chances – Netherite scraps 9,5%
- Treasure Chances: Netherite Scraps 24.4%, & Netherite Ingots 42.11%
Hoglin Stable (a three-part rampart that includes damaged Hoglin stables on each side) and Treasure Room (a large rampart supported with buttresses with a bridge running between it and the treasure chamber itself)
How to make netherite in Minecraft – Gear
You can get Netherite gear by upgrading Diamond Gear at a smithing station using Netherite Ignots
- Netherite Sword: Diamond Sword + netherite Ignot
- Netherite Pickaxe: Diamond Pickaxe + Ignot
- Netherite Axe – Diamond Axe + Ignot
- Netherite Shovel: Diamond Shovel + Netherite Ignot
- Netherite Hoe – Diamond Hoe + Ignot
Netherite armor is not possible to craft, but it can be upgraded with diamond armor if you have netherite inggots. We will explain in the first section how to obtain ingots
- Netherite Helmet – Diamond Helmet + Netherite Ignot
- Netherite Chestplate – Diamond Chestplate + Ignot
- Netherite Leggings – Diamond Leggings + Netherite Ignot
- Netherite Boots: Diamond Boots + Ignot
We hope you found this guide helpful and that you have all the materials you need to build your armor.