How to Make Aluminum Alloy in Astroneer. Learn how to make Aluminum Alloy and its uses. Also, how to get all the necessary ingredients
Aluminum Alloy, a composite resource made in the Chemistry Lab, requires Copper & Aluminum
How to get Aluminum Alloy in Astroneer Source
Aluminum alloy cannot be found. You must make it using the following recipe
Recipe: x1 Aluminum + x1 Copper = x1 Aluminum Alloy.
How do you create a Chemistry Lab?
Requires: Medium Printer Module | Recipe: Chemistry Lab = Tungsten + Glass + Ceramic
Tungsten: Check the Tungsten guide
Ceramic – Check out the Ceramic Guide
Glass – To find Quartz, use Quartz in the smelting oven
Quartz is available on all the Planets.
The Soil Centrifuge can produce 4 Quartz and two full canisters of Soil.
Trade Platform provides 2 Quartz per Scrap. Up to 8 total for 4 Scrap.
How do I get Copper?
Alumimun – Check the Aluminum Guide >
Copper – Use Malachite to locate the Malachite in your smelting furnace
- Sylva: Gray Mountains & Mantle Layers
- Calidor: Cave Layers
Trade Platform offers 1 Malachite per Scrap. Up to 8 total Scraps can be purchased.
Astroneer: How to Get Aluminum Alloy – Uses
These are the items that use Aluminum Alloy in their recipe:
Backpack Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Backpack Printer.
- Solid Fuel Jump Jet = Aluminium Alloy
Small Printer Recipes
All the things you can make on the Small Printer and all the resources you’ll require, plus Aluminum Alloy
- Paver = Aluminum Alloy + Silicone
Medium Printer Recipes
You can make everything you need on the Medium Printer.
- Large Wind Turbine = Aluminum Alloy + Glass + Ceramic
- Large Solar Panel = Aluminum Alloy + Glass + Copper
- Recreational Sphere = Aluminium Alloy + rubber
Large Printer Recipes
All the things you can make on the Large Printer and all the resources you’ll require, plus Aluminum Alloy
- Medium Shuttle = Aluminium Alloy + Clay x2
- Large Rover = Aluminum Alloy + Rubber + EXO Chip x2
- XL Wind Turbine = Aluminum Alloy, Iron + graphene + Clay
- Solar Array = Aluminum Alloy + Copper + Glass+ Graphene