Evolving Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors – Evolution Steps, Tips, and our opinion on the Song of Mana, and the Mannajja
Steps to Evolve Song of Mana for Vampire Survivors
It is very easy to evolve Song of Mana, with only 4 steps.
- You can unlock Song of Mana when you survive for 15 minutes as Poppea Pencorina
- Poppea Pecorina can be unlocked by opening and finding the coffin at the Dairy Plant. The coffin is marked with a “?” symbol in the Milky Way Map.
- Get the Song of Mana weapon for Level 8
- Register Ebony Wings accessory power-up ( Passive item ): Survive 30 Minutes with Lama
- To unlock Lama, Survive 20 minutes with at minimum 10% Curse active
- You can collect a rare enemy’s box once your counter reaches 10:00. (survive for at minimum 10 minutes).
Song of Mana Evolution > Song of Mana and Skull O’Maniac = Mannajja
How to evolve
- The area of the column affects its width, so Candelabrador is one of the best ways to increase its effectiveness.
- It is also very effective because it keeps the column active for longer periods of time. Multiple columns can be active simultaneously when combined with a reduced Cooldown (Spellbinder, Empty Tome).
How to Evolve the Song of Mana in Vampire Survivors – Levels
Boosts at the Song of Mana levels:
- 1st Level: Attacks vertically and passes through enemies
- 2nd Level: +100% Basis Area
- 3rd Level: +0.8 SecondsCooldown, but + 0.5 Seconds Effect Duration
- 4th Level: +25% Base Area & +10 Base Damage
- 5th Level: +0.8 SecondsCooldown, but + 0.5 Seconds Effect Duration
- 6th Level: +25% Base Area & +10 Base Damage
- 7th Level: +0.8 SecondsCooldown, but + 0.5 Seconds Effect Duration
- 8th Level: +25% Base Area & +10 Base Damage
Maximum Level Song of Mana level will give you +30 base damage, +175% base surface, +2.4 seconds cooldown, and +1.5 Seconds duration
How to Evolve Song of Mana In Vampire Survivors – Mannajja
- Candelabrador, which affects the size of the hitbox, is one of the best ways to increase its power. The hitbox will also linger longer, making duration extremely powerful. Multiple mana columns can be activated simultaneously if the Cooldown is not too short.
- The slow down debuff is a great addition to weapons with incredible stalling potential, such as Garlic, King Bible and Clock Lancet.