God of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide: Here’s a list of all the trophies that you can find in GoW Ragnarok.
Kratos is back and ready to go, franchise fans. The trophy structure for GoW Ragnarok is similar to the 2018 version. With so many trophies available, players should check out this guide to GoW Ragnarok Trophy Guide. Although it will be hard to collect them all, you will still get the majority of them if you play 100%. We recommend that you check it out to make sure you don’t miss any of the trophies.
In War Ragnarok, there are several trophy classes
We have changed the names of the bosses that you will be facing for the trophy, to prevent viewers from spoiling the game. You can continue reading without worrying. The trophies of Ragnarok have the same structure so they are divided into four categories.
God Of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide – Bronze Trophies
- Florist– By collecting a flower from each one of the nine fields.
- Librarian: Get it by collecting all of the books.
- Curator Get it by collecting all artifacts.
- The beginning – Get it by equipping enchanted items.
- Spit Shine– Obtained by upgrading an armor piece.
- Get the Grate by acquiring skills.
- A Grizzly Encounter – Get it by fighting (name withheld).
- Bloodguilt Obtained through fighting (name removed).
- Backyard Brawl– Get it by fighting (name withheld).
- The root of the problem– Get it by fighting (name deleted).
- Cauldron– Obtained by dismantling a particular cauldron.
- Get it by fighting (name withheld)
- Comeuppance– Make it through battle (name withheld).
- Better Together– Get it by fighting (name withheld).
- Rebel Leader Obtained by successfully returning Rebel Hammer.
- New Friend– Get it by purchasing Lunda’s Orb.
Guide to the God Of War Ragnarok Trophy Guide-Silver Trophies
- Spartan Ways– Learn it by learning Spartan teachings.
- Full Belly Get it by purchasing all Idunn’s Apple and Blood Mead Horns.
- Phlanx: Get it by getting all the shields.
- Collector Get it by acquiring all the relics, hilts, and other requisites.
- Dragon Slayer– Obtained by making the Dragonscale armor set.
- How it works – Get it by repairing Yggdrasil’s Amulet.
- Friend’s Funeral– Earned by attending funerals.
- Full Gufa Obtained through releasing Hafgufa.
- Make Amendments – Obtained by releasing Lyngbakr.
- You’re in luck. Retrieve Mardoll to find out more.
- Invasive Species – Obtained by completing all Crater Hunts.
- Besties– Get it by petting Speki or Svanna.
- Rightful Location – Obtained through returning all Lindwyrms back to Ratatoskr.
- Pure of Hart– Obtained by returning Deer of Seasons.
- Trials by Fire– Obtained by completing Muspelheim’s Trials.
- Ready to Commit – Upgrade one of your armor sets to get it.
- Ragnarok– Get it by fighting the (name removed).
- Grave Mistake– Get it by fighting the (name removed).
- The True Queen– Take it on by fighting the (name removed).
- The Bear and the Wolf Collect all Trophies to get it.
Ragnarok: More information about GoW
Santa Monica Studio has created the sequel to God of War (2018). Fimbulvetr has moved. As Asgardian forces prepare to fight the final battle of the world, Kratos and Atreus will have to travel to each of Nine Realms. They will encounter terrifying foes along the way, including monsters as well as Norse gods. The threat of Ragnarok is growing closer. Kratos, Atreus must decide between their safety and the safety of the realms.