A Genshin Impact leak has provided information on Nilous talents, Constellation, and Ascension!
Genshin Impact leaks are revealing information about future playable characters such as Sumeru’s Nilou! Nilou!
Genshin Impact 3.0 update is now available with the introduction of maps of Sumeru as well as new characters that can be played and many thrilling events. The version 3.1 close beta version is in beta, giving an exclusive preview of the new version to select players. In the closed beta are a glimpse of the characters that will be playable in the future and their kits.
In the past, Genshin Impact has officially confirmed the inclusion of the Sumeru Character, Nilou who is a player-playable figure and is slated to be added to the Hydro vision holders roster. Although it is true that the Genshin Impact official Genshin Impact website has yet to reveal the release date for Nilou but leaks suggest that she will be available by when the game releases version 3.1. Leaks also indicate that Nilou will be a five-star character who wields swords. Additionally, the character’s Talent, Constellation, Ascension, and other characters have been leaked.
The dance of the lotus blooms, awakening from an ethereal dream.
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) August 22, 2022
Project Amber, a prominent Genshin Impact data miner, has put together the most recent leaks of Nilou’s kit. Here is a summary of the current information available about Nilou’s talent and Constellation:
- Normal Attack: Dance of the Bowstring Moon
- Normal Attack Normal Attack: Performs three consecutive sword strikes.
- A Charged Attack requires an x quantity of Stamina to perform the slash with a twist.
- Plunging Attack: Splashes into mid-air, causing with the surface below causing damage to opponents on the way and inflicting AoE DMG on impact.
- Elemental Skill (E): Dance of the Seven Realms
- The player enters the Pirouette state, delivering Hydro DMG to her opponents nearby in accordance with her Max HP. When she’s inside the Pirouette state, her Normal Attacks as well as Elemental Attacks result in her entering the Sword Dance and Whirling Steps positions, respectively, which causes the DMG that she deals to be converted into Hydro DMG that is not able to be changed and is regarded as Elemental skill DMG.
- In these stances, Nilou’s 3rd dance step is the one that ends with a pirouette. It also will have the following consequences:
- *Sword Dance releases a watery moon which deals Hydro DMG to the opponents it strikes and gives Nilou her Lunar Prayer effect. The effect converts Nilou’s Normal Attacks into Sword Dance techniques and her final blow can unleash a watery moon.
- “*Whirling steps: Nilou releases a rumbling Water Wheel that deals with AoE Hydro DMG and gives a tranquil appearance that follows the character and applies Wet to all enemies in its AoE.
- Nilou is not able to execute Charged Attacks during the effects of Pirouette as well as Lunar Prayer. The effects will disappear when she is removed from the arena or has left the state.
- Elemental Burst (Q): Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring
- Begin the dance of distant dreams and the springs that hear and cause the Lotus of Distant Waters to flower and deal AoE Hydro DMG that is based upon Nilou’s Max HP and apply the Lingering Aeon effect to all enemies who are hit.
- After a time, those who are affected by Lingering Aeon will be able to take Hydro DMG.
- Passive 1: Court of Dancing Petals
- When all the characters of the group are Dendro or Hydro and there is at minimum one Dendro or Hydro person, then the floral moves of the Nilou’s Dance of the Seven Realms will award all characters nearby an opportunity to claim the Golden Chalice’s Bounty for the 30s.
- Characters affected by The Golden Chalice’s Bounty will see their Elemental Mastery increase by 60 times per 10s every time they are struck with Dendro attacks. Additionally, activating the Bloom reaction, they will produce Bountiful Cores instead of Dendro Cores.
- The Cores explode very fast when they are created. Additionally, they are larger in AoE.
- Bountiful Cores are not able to be used to trigger Hyperbloom or Burgeon as they have a higher numerical limit similar to Dendro Cores. Bountiful Core DMG is regarded as DMG that is triggered through Dendro Cores produced by Bloom.
- Passive 2: Dreamy Dance of Aeons
- Every 1,000 points of Max HP greater than 30000 will cause the DMG caused by Bountiful Cores made by the characters who are affected by The Golden Chalice’s Bounty to increase by 8.8%.
- The maximum amount of increase of Bountiful Core DMG that can be obtained this way is 300%..
- Passive 3: White Jade Lotus
- When the art of Perfect Cooking is attained with regard to Food with Adventure-related effects, there’s a 12 percent chance of obtaining twice the amount of product.
- C1. Dance of the Waning Moon
- Watery Moon DMG is raised by 65percent.
- The Tranquility Aura’s duration has been extended by 6 seconds.
- C2. The Starry Skies Their Flowers Rain
- When characters affected by Golden Chalice’s Bounty bargain Hydro DMG to opposing players who are not affected, their Hydro RES will be reduced by 35 percent for each 10. If a Bloom reaction is activated, Bloom reaction grants DMG to the opponent and the opponent’s Dendro RES is reduced by 35 percent for 10s.
- You must unlock your “Court of Dancing Petals” Talent.
- C3. Beguiling Shadowstep
- Increases the Level of Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4. Fricative Pulse
- When the third dance stage from Dance of the Seven Realms’ Pirouette hits opponents, Nilou gains 15 Elemental Energy and DMG from the Dance of the Lotus: Distant Dreams, Listening Spring will increase by 50 percent for 8s.
- C5. Twirling Light
- Increases the Level of Dance of the Seven Realms by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6. Frostbreaker’s Melody
- For every 1000 points in Max HP Nilou’s CRIT Rate as well as CRIT DMG will grow by 0.6 percent and 1.2 percent, respectively.
- The maximum increment in CRIT Rate and DMG is 30 and 60 percent respectively.
Due to the leak that was recently made of Genshin Impact about Nilou’s Talent and Constellation Certain players are beginning to recognize her potential as a formidable unit they could be able to add to their team. In any event, leaks are susceptible to change and can only be confirmed in the 3.1 Special Program or when the 3.1 upgrades is released.