Five Nights At Freddy’s Unlock Minigames guide – There are hundreds of mini-games to be found in just five nights at Freddy.
Five Nights At Freddy’s Unlock Minigames Guide – Five Nights At Freddy’s 2
There are 4 mini-games that you can access, but you must die to get them.
These will be randomly displayed, so even if you die, they don’t guarantee you can play the same game every time.
Name the four mini games
- Give a piece of cake to the children
- Give gifts, give life
- Foxy, Go! Go! Go!
Five Nights At Freddy’s Unlock Minigames Guide – Five Nights At Freddy’s 3
Click everywhere. It’s what they want. You will find 6 mini-games in this game. To access them, you need to click on certain elements.
Below is the information you need to know about each game.
- BB’s Air Adventure: During night, you need to use camera 08, double-click on the drawing by Balloon Boy, and you’ll be able access the minigame.
- Happyest day: at night, you need to use camera 03, double-click on The Puppet drawing, and you’ll be able access the minigame.
- Mangle’s Quest: During night 2, you will need to use camera 07, click the buttons on your left side and enter the code: Top, Bottom, Top right, Bottom, Bottom. The minigame will be accessible.
- Chica’s Party : During night 3, you need to use cameras 02, 03 and 05, and 06 respectively. Click on the 4 cupcakes to get access to the minigame.
- Stage01 During night 4, you will need to use nine wall tiles. Click on a screen on your mobile phone and type 3, 9, 5, 2, 4, 8 to access the minigame.
- Glitch Minigame – During night 5, double-click on the Shadow Bonnie figure (on your desk) to gain access to the minigame
Five Nights at Freddy’s Unlock Minigames Guide – Five Nights At Freddy’s 4
Completing each night activates the minigames. It will be easier this time to locate them than in the previous games.
You can play “Fun With Plushtrap” from night 1 through 4. You can also play “Fun With Plushtrap” in the Halloween update.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Unlock Minigames Guide – FNAF Sister Mixes
You must die to play the minigames, just like in FNAF 2. Minigames are random and not guaranteed.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Unlock Minigames Guide – FNAF Pizzeria Simulation
Find a minigame about a pizzeria when you start the game. You will find many minigames within the game. All of them must be purchased.
These items will allow you to play all minigames
- Midnight Motorist – Midnight Motorist Arcade Cabinet for $ 170
- Fruity Maze – Fruity Maze Arcade Cabinet for $ 150
- Security Puppet Minigame Security Puppet at $ 12,500
- Ball Pit – Candy Cadet $310 Buy it to play another minigame
Chica’s Magic Rainbow is the hidden minigame. The Backstage area must be accessed by Halloween Update.
You have to go to the House of Nightmare (Balloon Boy). Look behind the house and find a series of false trees. There will be a hidden path at the end. Enter the portal and you’ll unlock the mini-game.
Need FNAF Assistance
It is a hidden minigame called Princess Quest. Focus your camera on one of the items at the awards counter. If you superimpose the intermittent white mesh on the item, it activates the minigame.
Security breach at FNAF
To unlock Balloon Boy, check out the video below