The capacity of the Pokemon Bag and backpacks – August 2022. New modifications to store more items inside the backpack and allow for more Pokemon.
Be sure to keep an eye on our pokemon calendar of events to ensure you don’t be left out of any information related to Pokemon!
Capacity for backpacks and bags for Pokemon
Changes to the game’s design allow you to store more things in the backpack and be able to get more Pokemon:
- The maximum slot for bags has been increased by 50 for both Pokemon and items.
- In this new format, the maximum amount of space:
- Pokemon will be available at 6150
- Objects in 5150
- This change isn’t in effect globally at the moment. Activates at 00:00 on the 27th
August & September Events
Throughout the entire Season of Go, we’ll be taking part in various events focusing on new developments within Pokemon Go, which will be a surprise to us. Write everything down! Bookmark our site as a favorite and check it out every now and then to keep abreast of all new happenings within Pokemon Go. Below is a listing of events. To learn more about them, click the hyperlink “click here” in the associated event.
- Pokemon Go Fest Sapporo: 4-7 August
- Bug Out! 10-16 August information
- Galarian Zigzagoon Community Day, info. August 13 > Zigzagoon de Galar > Linoone de Galar > Obstagoon
- 2022 Pokemon World Championships event: 18-23 August
- Pokemon GO Fest 2022: The closing date is 27 August
- Field Research tasks and Rewards More information
Capacity for Pokemon Bags and backpacks —Go Battle League
The game Pokemon Go, Go Battle League: Season 11 will begin on the 1st of June and last for three months (almost the entire summer), and will conclude on August 1st. More >